Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's DO IT!!!

I'm so ecstatic to be finally doing what I absolutely LOVE!! To think that I've put off so many years of working hard to be able to sit in front of the computer and just write for hours and hours from the moment I wake up till the moment I fall asleep!

Sure, I'll take breaks to eat and go to the grocery store but it's just me, the computer and now possibly hundreds if not thousands out there I'd like to have a conversation with.

What I've come to realize after months (I'm just starting folks) of reading, listening and watching personal development coaches is that it's not easy to dig deep and just do what we're good at for most of us. For those of you who have learned to do what you love, I bet there was some kind of challenging time that you just broke through and surpassed all your expectations of what you thought you were limited to.

However, this is not for you. This is for the countless people like me who have ideas -- great, wonderful ideas to contribute to society -- but because of fear, lack of support and a constant worry of what other people think of us... we are left behind; trailing others successes because of our unwilling to take risks.

So what if you really wanted to try basket weaving even though it's the joke of college courses? So what if your spouse, mate, partner, significant other leaves you because you've decided to take your first step with something new? What if? What could be the worst case scenario that can happen?

Imagine it. Smell it. Feel it. Accept it -- as you put your first foot forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment